Surf & Yoga Retreat: Costa Rica
Are you ready for a yoga retreat in Costa Rica in 2023? Join us in Nosara for a luxurious one week stay in a gorgeous resort. We will offer yoga twice a day (vigorous in the morning, gentle at night) in a beautiful well-appointed Shala with views of the ocean. Our experienced cook will ensure that you get a nutritious, plant-focused breakfast and lunch – you will be free for dinner to explore the local cuisine. During the day you can participate in one of the scheduled activities such as surfing, jungle tours or horseback riding on the beach.
We have several years of experience running retreats in this beautiful country to ensure that your retreat experience goes smoothly. All rooms have air-conditioning.
SoulShine Hotel & Restaurant
Playa Avellanas de Santa Cruz
Guanacaste – Costa Rica
TBA Feb-March 2023
Twin in Shared Room Rate
$2300 + 5% GST = $2415.00 CDN
- Queen in Shared Room Rate: $200 + 5% GST CDN
- Private Room Rate Add: $500 + 5%GST CDN
- Philosophy & Pranayama Training: $600 + 5% GST CDN
- Accommodation (7 days)
- Coffee, Fruit & Snacks
- Two Yoga Classes Daily
- Afternoon Fun Yoga lecture & activity series
- Local Leisure & Adventures
- Lunch & dinner featuring local ingredients
Dates: February 26th- March 5th, 2023
- Monday to Friday ~ Two Yoga classes daily – Sunrise and Sunset Practices.
- Saturday is a free day for all participants.
- Retreat participants (those who are not working towards their Yoga Alliance Pranayama & Philosophy Certification) have free time every afternoon from Monday to Friday.
- 3 delicious plant-based meals locally sourced
Meet Your Instructors
Niki & Lucy
Your guides on Retreat and training. We know what you need to have everything just right.
Great location, delicious meals, beautiful staff and classes that create rejuvenation. We have led over 30 trainings and retreats together since 2015. Come on retreat with professionals who take care of every detail. Our studentship is stellar and we all rest and rise together.
Contact our assistant, Aarti for any questions at email@example.com
Surfing, turtle tours, horseback riding and golf are extra and optional with additional costs for equipment and travel
Secure your spot – $500 CDN non-refundable deposit to hold your space
Base rate: Twin in Shared Room Rate $2300 + 5% GST = $2415.00 CDN
- Queen in shared room Rate $200 + 5% GST = $210.00
- Private Room Rate Add $500 + 5%GST = $525.00 CDN
- Philosophy & Pranayama Training $600 + 5% GST = $630
PRANAYAMA & PHILOSOPHY TRAINING CERTIFICATE (30 HR) You save 10% on the Training
We are happy to arrange a payment plan for you
Yoga’s only International credentialing organization is Yoga Alliance and you will be certified upon completion. Also I offer ongoing credits with their YACEP credentials. Look up my school Whole Body Paradigm.
For retreats, refer to the cancellation policy. For the virtual studio, you can cancel your monthly subscription anytime. It will end at the end of the paid month.
No need for any pre-requisites except your curiosity for the subscription and retreat. For Courses, no, but taking the 200 hour first will make things easier as it is foundational to other training.
Colleagues I have hand-picked for their unique qualities in teaching. All teachers have a minimum of 15 years of teaching.
All courses over 35 hours come with a robust manual, 2 years unlimited access to videos, lifetime access to downloadable digital materials, special deals for returning students
Secure payment check out through paypal or e-transfer. CDN currency.