Myofascial Self Release
In this 25 hour training, we will share a wide range of options for fascial release for the major areas of the body and mind.
We will first explore the science of the fascial network and then move on to enjoy experiencing Myofascial Self Release Techniques including the benefits and contraindications of each technique.
We will present a wide range of accessible tools that can be used to incorporate this type of self-care work into both your home and teaching practices. Integrate this learning into your tissues and deeply rejuvenate yourself.
Relaxing essential oils will be incorporated into the practices.
- Multiple fascial release techniques for each major area ~ spine, shoulders, hips, legs, feet, arms, hands and knees
- How to use a wide range of tools and create your own
- Pitfalls and contraindications
- Knowledge of the fascial network – what it is and what it does.
- Tips & tricks for incorporating MFSR into your practice and your daily life to reduce overall tension and alleviate pain
- Clear instructions for incorporating fascial awareness and release techniques into your classes if you are a teacher (plus a written cheat sheet)
$550 + 5% GST
Includes Tuition & Manual
For Dates, Times and Location of the Next Training:
Fri. July 22 6pm-9pm online only & Sat/Sun. July 23 – 24, 2022 Online and in-person at RVN Wellness in Port Moody | 8am – 5:00pm
200 hour yoga teacher training is not a prerequisite
Teacher: Niki inglis, M Ed, M Arch, ERYT 500 YACEP & Lucy St John M Ed, ERYT-1000, YACEP