Mantra & Vedic Story
Learn knowledge of Yoga through the ancient Vedic stories. Discover the oral tradition of the Yogic path and awaken your archetypes and themes in daily life. Learn to track your own story through Mantra & the Vedas. Develop Your Consciousness as you discover the Oral Tradition. Learn the polyvagal benefits of Mantra.
As a yoga teacher, you’ll be able to tell a good story, theme a class and develop a personal relationship with the deities in a non-religious, non-dogmatic context.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of philosophy or Vedic thought to take this course. If you do have some education in this field, you will learn what you cannot find in books or on Google.
Learn the fundamental building blocks of Vedanta, the development of consciousness.
This course includes a robust manual and recordings.
- Shiva & Parvati ~ represent the divine union of the masculine and feminine on earth. You will come to appreciate the importance of union and duality
- Durga Maa ~ is known as the Goddess of Justice. She is so much more and she will show you how to stand in integrity and Truth with Grace
- Kali Maa ~ is often the most misunderstood Goddess of Life, not Death. Her empowered Truth will inspire your path
- Maha Laksmi ~ is the Goddess of Abundance, she shows us how to adorn our bodies and sacred space in this world
- Krishna ~ is known as the great Lover, the Avatar Vishnu, the great maintainer. You will come to learn of his great contribution to the epic war and the true meaning of the Bhagavad-Gita often misunderstood
- Hanuman ~ is the most devoted friend. From his childhood adventures to his great role in the epic Ramayana, you will love this cheeky monkey
- Ganesha ~ the beloved elephant-headed God of Writers and Thieves. He removes and creates obstacles in our lives
- Lalitha Devi ~ is another delightful form of Shakti. She is the Spiritual heat of awakening and presence
$880 + 5% GST
Includes Tuition & Manual
For Dates, Times and Location of the Next Training:
April 8 – 10 & 15 – 17th, 2023 Fri 6pm – 9pm & Sat/Sun 8am – 5:30pm
200 hour yoga teacher training is not a prerequisite
Teacher: Lucy St John, M Ed, ERYT-1000, YACEP & Steve Fazzari 800 DYRT, BSc