Retreat: Costa Rica
Join us for a yoga retreat in Costa Rica on February 26th – March 5th, 2023. We will gather in a lush resort called SoulShine on Playa Avellanas. With two yoga classes in the covered Shala by the pool every day – the morning class will be a little more vigorous and a salute to the Costa Rican sun, the evening practice will be slow and languid to prepare us for sleep.
Our mornings will be spent gathered together exploring and teaching each other. Your afternoons will be yours to go to the beach, relax by the pool or enjoy local excursions. Our experienced cook will ensure that you get a nourishing, plant-focused breakfast. For lunch we will enjoy the resort’s Zagat-rated restaurant. For dinner, we will enjoy Niki’s recipes of delicious, local, and organic cuisine. Our many years of experience running retreats in Costa Rica will ensure that your experience is smooth and relaxing. We can’t wait to host you!
Option to complete a 25 hour Pranayama and Philosophy training in the mornings after breakfast.
SoulShine Hotel & Restaurant
Playa Avellanas de Santa Cruz
Guanacaste – Costa Rica
February 26th -March 5th, 2023
Twin in Shared Room Rate
$2300 + 5% GST = $2415.00 CDN
- Queen in Shared Room Rate: $200 + 5% GST CDN
- Private Room Rate Add: $500 + 5%GST CDN
- Philosophy & Pranayama Training: $600 + 5% GST CDN
- Accommodation (6 nights & 7 days)
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner featuring local and organic ingredients
- Coffee, Fruit & Snack bar open all day
- Two Yoga Classes Daily
- Afternoon Fun Yoga lecture & activity series
- Local Leisure & Adventures
- Outdoor pool
Dates: February 26th- March 5th, 2023
- Monday to Friday ~ Two Yoga classes daily – Sunrise and Sunset Practices.
- Saturday is a free day for all participants. We will choose a local restaurant. There’s a 5-star Michelin chef in the area!
- Retreat participants (those who are not working towards their Yoga Alliance Pranayama & Philosophy Certification) have free time every afternoon from Monday to Friday.
- 3 delicious plant-based meals locally sourced
Meet Your Instructors
Niki & Lucy
Your guides on Retreat and training. We know what you need to have everything just right.
Great location, delicious meals, beautiful staff and classes that create rejuvenation. We have led over 30 trainings and retreats together since 2015. Come on retreat with professionals who take care of every detail. Our studentship is stellar and we all rest and rise together.
Contact our assistant, Aarti for any questions at email@example.com
Surfing, turtle tours, horseback riding and golf are extra and optional with additional costs for equipment and travel
Secure your spot – $500 CDN non-refundable deposit to hold your space
Base rate: Twin in Shared Room Rate $2300 + 5% GST = $2415.00 CDN
- Queen in shared room Rate $200 + 5% GST = $210.00
- Private Room Rate Add $500 + 5%GST = $525.00 CDN
- Philosophy & Pranayama Training $600 + 5% GST = $630
PRANAYAMA & PHILOSOPHY TRAINING CERTIFICATE (30 HR) You save 10% on the Training
We are happy to arrange a payment plan for you
Yoga’s only International credentialing organization is Yoga Alliance and you will be certified upon completion. Also I offer ongoing credits with their YACEP credentials. Look up my school Whole Body Paradigm.
For retreats, refer to the cancellation policy. For the virtual studio, you can cancel your monthly subscription anytime. It will end at the end of the paid month.
No need for any pre-requisites except your curiosity for the subscription and retreat. For Courses, no, but taking the 200 hour first will make things easier as it is foundational to other training.
Colleagues I have hand-picked for their unique qualities in teaching. All teachers have a minimum of 15 years of teaching.
All courses over 35 hours come with a robust manual, 2 years unlimited access to videos, lifetime access to downloadable digital materials, special deals for returning students
Secure payment check out through paypal or e-transfer. CDN currency.