Ayurveda means “the knowledge of life.”
Once you understand Ayurveda, you will understand how Yoga fits into this holistic model. Ayurveda is considered time-tested knowledge and a science of life.
This foundational program will offer you enough to keep you integrating it for about five years. Simple practices that can be incorporated easily into your life reduce the need for expensive solutions and prevents disease.
An in-depth discovery of the foundations of Ayurveda will create personal health and will vastly improve and advance your yoga teaching.
This 45 hour Training will broaden your mind to realize the profoundity of this ancient tradition and these accessible practices.
- The principles of Digestion & preventing disease
- The best poses and type of Yoga for each type of student
- Ojas, Amma & Agni theory
- Self-care & Daily Routine
- Learning the 7 main constutions, tri-dosha & 5 elements theory
- Self-pulsing and Panchakarmas (cleansing)
- Ayurvedic philosophy & Seasons
- Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation for all constitutions
- Ayurvedic massage techniques (Abhyanga)
- Your Kitchen Pharmacy
- Understanding the reason and common Ayurvedic cures for insomnia, bloating & common ailments
$990 + 5% GST
Includes Tuition & Manual
For Dates, Times and Location of the Next Training:
Nov 18 – 20 & 25 – 27, 2022 | Friday 6pm-9pm & Sat/Sun 8am – 5:30pm
200 hour yoga teacher training is not a prerequisite
Teacher: Lucy St John, M Ed, ERYT-500, YACEP