Advanced Anatomy Training (30h) offers new and experienced yoga teachers, bodyworkers and general body-nerds the opportunity to delve into the endlessly fascinating mysteries of the human body.
Presented in two parts – conventional anatomy and new paradigms of continuity – this highly interactive training provides practical methods and a supportive environment for making sense of everything under our skin!
Come fall in love with Anatomy! Emerge with a brand new, deeper vision and understanding of your students’ and clients’ bodies as well as your own.
The human body through the lens of conventional anatomy and new paradigms of continuity:
- History of anatomy/biomechanics and what got left out
- Ten systems of the body and how they interact
- Proprioceptive cueing with anatomic considerations
- The value of anatomic curiosity/knowledge in the teaching and practice of yoga
- Histories of new and emerging ways of thinking about the body
- Bio-individuality and skeletal variation – uniqueness of our bodies and abilities
- The fascial system and methods to support it
- The energy body and methods to support it
- Biotensegrity, Alexander Technique, Feldenkrais, Rolfing, Craniosacral and much more
- Interoceptive cueing in the teaching and practice of yoga
$660 + 5% GST
Includes Tuition & Manual
For Dates, Times and Location of the Next Training:
SEE THE OVERVIEW 300 HOUR PAGE
200 hour yoga teacher training is not a prerequisite however it is highly recommended that there is some previous anatomy training
Teacher: Niki inglis, M Ed, M Arch, ERYT 500 YACEP