300 hour Yoga Teacher Training
This is an advanced teacher training program for dedicated trainees who wish to refine and deepen their studentship and teaching practice. The program intensifies and enriches participants’ current understanding of Yoga, Ayurveda, Yoga philosophy, anatomy and teaching skills. Students emerge confident and able to bring excellent teaching to even the most challenging environment. The training also includes several specialized modules which elevate our graduates above other programs, such as Chair Yoga, the Art of Assisting, Biotensegrity, Yin Yoga, Trauma-informed Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Pranayama. Participants can enroll for specific modules to get YACEP certified in Yin, Restorative or Ayurveda or complete the entire program to receive a 300 Hour Yoga Alliance designated certificate.
Highlights of the Whole Body Paradigm 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program :
- Advanced teaching methodology/ pedagogy – our trainers employ the latest in engaging teaching methods to ensure engagement and durable learning.
- Dedicated practice and studentship – our cohorts are close and supportive.
- Trauma-informed and social-justice based – all instructors are trained in these topics and we maintain ongoing dialogues between students and staff. We are always learning!
- Certified in Yin, Chair, Restorative, Ayurveda & Nidra modalities.
- We are educated in the Yogic Tradition.
- We are inclusive, diverse and equity-based.
- Some modules available at our sister location in Costa Rica.
Lucy St. John
Yin, Ayurveda, Mantra & Vedic Story, Art of Assisting, Philosophy & Pranayama, Traditions of Yoga, Myofascia Self Release
Chair, Restorative, Advanced Anatomy, Biotensegrity, Art of Assisting, Pranayama, Myofascia Self Release
Yoga Nidra, Dedicated Practice, Mantra & Vedic Story
Tuition - Intensive & Modular Programs
- $4500.00 +GST for the complete 300 hour yoga teacher training ($4725 total) + $100 Administration fee
- TOTAL $4825.00 For the Intensive Program completed within 15 months
- Save $2000 by paying for the Intensive format
- $6500.00 +GST for 300 hour Modular Tuition with no time limit. Pricing based on 300 hours of elective and core modules
- Begins June 2022 or with your first module
- $7500.00 +GST for Combined 200 hr + 300 hr Yoga Teacher Training Modules
- All Trainings include digital manuals (depending on the modules, there is an extra cost for printed manuals)
Tuition by Module ~ Recommended Core Modules
|$1,200.00||55 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Required)|
|$990.00||45 Hour Ayurveda Training* (Required)|
|$550.00||25 Hour Advanced Anatomy* (Required)|
|$550.00||25 Hour Biotensegrity for Yoga Teachers Training|
|$550.00||25 Hour Trauma-informed Yoga Training|
|$770.00||35 Hour Art of Assisting for Yoga Teachers Training (Required)|
|$550.00||25 Hour Philosophy + Pranayama (Required)|
|$660.00||30 Hour Yoga Nidra Training|
Tuition by Module ~ Alternate Options
|$880.00||40 Hour Restorative Yoga Teacher Training (can be substituted for Yin requirement)|
|$440.00||20 Hour Emotional Resiliency Training|
|$550.00||25 Hour Chair Yoga Teacher Training|
|$880.00||40 Hour Mantra & Vedic Story|
|$660.00||30 Hour Dedicated Practice Training|
|$550.00||25 Hour Myofascial Self-Release|
|$550.00||Coming soon ~ 25 Hour Traditions of Yoga ~ Cultural Appreciation & Sanskrit|
June 2022 Intensive begins in Port Moody
See monthly dates for each module below
|TBA – June 2023||Yin Yoga (55 Hr)|
|TBA – July 2023||Myofascial Self-Release (25 Hr)|
|TBA – Sept 2023||Yoga Nidra (30 Hr)|
|TBA – 2023||Dedicated Practice (30 Hr)|
|Sept 23 – 25, 2022||Trauma Informed Yoga (25 Hr)|
|Oct 22 – 30, 2022||Restorative Yoga (40 Hr)|
|November 18 – 27, 2022||Ayurveda (45 Hr)|
|December 9 – 11, 2022||Advanced Anatomy (25 Hr)|
|January 2023||Art of Assisting (35 Hr)|
|February 17 – 19, 2023||Biotensegrity (25 Hr)|
|March 13 – 17, 2023 (Costa Rica)||Philosophy & Pranayama (25 Hr)|
|TBA March 2023||Emotional Resilience (20 Hr)|
|TBA April 2023||Mantra & Vedic Story (40 Hr)|
|May 19/20/21, 2023||Traditions of Yoga (25 Hr) *NEW* Sanskrit & Cultural Appreciation|
|July 21/22/23, 2023||Chair Yoga (25 Hr)|
$100 registration deposits are non-refundable.
- Up to two weeks prior to training, any payments (except the $100 non-refundable deposit) will be fully refunded.
- If you withdraw within two weeks prior to training start date, we will refund all but $500 (which includes admin fee)
- If you leave part way through training, you will need to pay 50% of the training fee.
- If you leave after the halfway mark in training, no refunds will be issued.
*Exceptions may be made, at the discretion of the school.
Both Intensive and Modular options are available – in other words students can complete the full program or pick and choose the modules as is convenient. However, you save approx. $1500 by doing the Intensive Program each month, which you can start at any time. If you cannot attend the consecutive intensive training, there will be a $100 change fee to attend the next one.
All of our programs are Yoga Alliance registered. You will receive a complete Yoga Alliance 300 hour certification upon completion. And all modules qualify for YACEP hours separately.
- $100 administrative fee
- a completed registration form
- an interview with one of our team
- minimum age is 17 with a parent/guardian’s signature
*The full 300 hour program requires the completion of a 200 hour yoga teacher training program with either Whole Body Paradigm School of Yoga or an approved school.
Individual modules do not require a 200 hour yoga teacher training certification but it is recommended.
If you cannot attend some days in the schedule, you are still required to fulfill those hours in one of three ways. You can attend the subsequent module in the future with a $100 change fee. You can make up the time in a private session at a reduced teacher’s fee of $75/hour. There may be some curriculum that can be viewed in the live recorded sessions in which you will answer questions after at a $25/session fee for administrative time and marking.
Scholarships and bursaries are available if we have enough students in training. Payment plans are available. Request our application form firstname.lastname@example.org
Required reading varies for each module. You will receive an email in advance with suggestions. All modules come with a manual or handout.
Yes, this is a Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Training and the modules can be used for continuing education credits called YACEP
We keep our training cohorts small – usually around 6-16 students.
We do not lecture or sit for long periods of time. We believe in an equity-based classroom. We are trained with Masters in Education & Pedagogy for a more embodied and creative learning environment.
We are actively working to decolonize yoga and create inclusive and trauma-informed spaces. We are LGBTQ-friendly, pro-diversity in body, mind and ability.
Yes, we have further Mentorship opportunities to keep you growing both as a teacher and a student. Some students come as assistants in further training. Some students want to delve into a certain area with a certain teacher. We have 5 & 10 session packages for personal mentorship.
Sometimes when we partner with a studio, you will receive a pass for their regular classes. Often, we will give free classes and workshops or updated .pdf manuals to graduates. We are building a video recorded library of programming for your viewing.
We care deeply about the participants and the program so we take care to make sure you are ready for this transformation.
If you have more questions, email us. We can set up a time to talk or email you the relevant information.
Send your $100 deposit and reserve your spot today.
- your name, the program you are applying for and payment description (e.g. $100 deposit for Art of Assisting for _your_name_)
- You can either send it by e-transfer to email@example.com or by credit card below
- Please fill out the APPLICATION FORM with your personal details and our YTT coordinator will reach out to you shortly.