Karma Teachers Downtown 2018
We have Weekend and 4-week Intensives at Karma Teachers. Click here to see dates for 2018.
Many Scholarships Available starting at: $1800.00 + GST – 200 Hour
Karma Teachers Gastown 45 W Hastings, Vancouver, BC
HOW TO APPLY/REGISTER
Whole Paradigm Yoga Teacher Training in July in Winnipeg 2018
This is a trail-blazing training like no other! We embody an equality based teaching style, in which your wisdom and experience are valued and a contribution. We will share with you the principles of biotensegrity by looking at the whole practice of yoga, approaching the body as a whole in anatomy, philosophy, and in our approach to teaching a holistic class and a long-term practice.
You will be Yoga alliance certified whether you want to deepen your understanding of yoga or teach. If you already teach you can add CEU’s to your Yoga Alliance Certification.
Yoga Foundations: Develop Your Personal Practice
First 100 hours and will consist of:
• History of Yoga
• Philosophy: Yamas, Niyamas, Koshas & The Veda
• Asana practice and theory
• Fundamentals of Pranayama
• Meditation Instruction
• Guidance with Personal Practice
• Practical Anatomy
• Fundamental Anatomy
• Chakras and Energy Body, Theming
• Mantra and Mudra
Seat of the Teacher
This second 100 Hours will consist of:
• The techniques and Qualities and Practical abilities required to guide students through a full class
• The Language of Teaching
• How to Apply Anatomy to the unique bodies you will encounter
• Finding your teachers voice & the seat of the teacher
• Exploring and building your Empathetic Abilities
• Hands-on Assists – When to touch, when not to touch.
• Practice Teaching on Each training day
• Applying the Ethics of Yoga to your Teaching
• The Business of Yoga
WINNIPEG DATES & TIMES
July 3rd-29th 2018
Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm, weekends off
$2900 + GST if registered before January 1st, 2018.
$3200 + GST after January 1st, 2018.
HOW TO APPLY/REGISTER
Lucy St. John, ERYT 200
Niki Inglis, CYA 310, MA in Fine Arts Education
Anyone looking to challenge their practice and deepen their knowledge
Or anyone looking to become a Yoga Teacher or be able to guide others through practice. Must have been practicing for about 1 year or with instructor permission.
This is a Teacher Training with a Hatha, Yin, Vinyasa, Meditation and Breath awareness focus. Training is limited to 20 students in order to ensure that each student is able to have space for self-enquiry, to practice teach and have time with the instructors.
Participants will receive a pass to attend classes at the studio and will be provided studio space to practice teach with peers and friends. Practicum time provided and each student will be expected to participate.
Join us, connect to body, breath, mind, heart and each other and discover the real power within us all.